Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blogging

Okay, so I don't update my blog very often. But that's because no one EVER leaves comments, so I assume it's not being read at all. So why bother? Then again, I started this to be able to keep a better history of our family events. So, I guess I will continue on....

No pics today-- gotta load all the latest and I'll do it after Halloween so that I can include those pictures, too.

We're doing well, aside from battling being sick. Luckily it was the regular flu and not H1N1, but it's still not so fun. Lindsey was sick first, just in time for Fall break (poor kid!). Taylor got it that Saturday, so it's a good thing we had cancelled our trip up north for him to participate in basketball for the Special Olympics. Breanna has been sick for the last few days, but seems to be doing much better today. They've pretty much just had fevers for a day or two, then a lingering cough. It's already been a pretty yucky flu season, and it's just begun. I don't know how I've felt about the flu shots for the kids, but maybe it's not such a bad idea.

3 comments:

  1. Keep posting, I read it. I just don't always have two hands to make a comment. Sorry you guys have been sick. Glad the kids are feeling better.

    BTW-December is filling up fast already. Could you let us know for sure when Lindsay is getting baptized. I was thinking it was Dec. 5th, but can you confirm that and also the time so we can make plans. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading the comments on Lindesy's blog, and I wondered if LeAnn was you, so I clicked on your name and it was great that it was YOU!! I found you!! I will follow your blog .

    I can't beilive that your kids are so old!! I loved the pictures of the kids.

    I have a blog, but I haven't posted much, but I am starting a blog about Halloween and Fall. Watch for it...it takes a lot time for me to write. My PPA (Primary Progressive Ashasia) is progressive!:) But I'm fight it! I have a Speech Therapist helping me and we are looking to device to help me, too.

    We moved to Charlotte, North Corlina in July. We love it! Bobby, Levi, Katie live in Charlotte with their family. Life is Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys! I've been so bad about checking my blog I didn't see these comments until today! (Oh me of little faith!) Nancy, you probably know by now that the baptism is Dec. 5th at 5:00. We can't wait to see you guys.
    Linda, so glad you found me!! I've been in touch w/ Lindsey through facebook, so she's been able to keep me up to date on your family. Glad you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete