Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Breanna and Logan are famous! (kinda...)

This picture was in the local newspaper about a month ago. Breanna and her cousin Logan are crossing the street to Logan's house after getting off of the bus. This was Sept. 2, I think, the first day they rode the bus home from school. Below it was a paragraph about how volunteers from the Safety Solutions Coalition helped Kindergarteners learn how to safely cross the street after getting off the school bus. They were so excited to be in the paper! Breanna and Logan are in the same Kindergarten class and are great friends. Breanna spends about an hour at Logan's house everyday after school while I'm at work. Half of the time when I go to pick her up she wants Logan to come and play at our house! They are cute cousin-friends, and have practically grown up together since we moved here when Breanna was 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment