I'm going to get better about updating my blog! I think I assume it has to be a huge project to post something, but I know I could just make it short and sweet. (Then again, this is ME we are talking about....)
The last few weeks have been busy, but good. My friend Michal came for a visit President's Day weekend. We spent a fun-filled day in St. George touring houses for the parade of homes. Then on Monday Tim and I took the kids to St. George and took turns going through some of the homes Michal and I didn't get to. It was a fun day, and Tim and the girls got to see a couple of humongous homes.
Later that week Tim's brother Ken was here on business. He had stayed a night with us. It was great to see him.
Other than that, we've just stayed busy with work, school, Ashlee's basketball games, and my Relief Society meetings. I was called as 1st councelor in the Relief Society presidency a month or so ago. It's been very humbling so far! My biggest goal is just to get to know the names of the women in our ward. I've been in Primary almost the whole time we've lived here, so I'm mostly only familiar with those who have young kids. I'm working on it, though.
I'll have to add some pictures later. Right now the laundry and dishes are unfortunately calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment