After finally starting facebook and the urging of friends and family, I have also finally decided to start a blog. It's been fun to share our family's pictures and thoughts on fb, but then it disappears. A blog is a good place to share more of our day to day lives as well as catalog events in our family. So here goes nothing! I need the help of you blogging pros, though. Where in the world do you get the adorable backgrounds that look like scrapbook paper?
So, bloggers, I have come to join you! I like to talk (and type) as you all know, so here we go.....!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LeAnn, I am excited! This will be a fun way to keep in touch. If you want a cute background go to thecutestblogontheblock.com find the free backgrounds. Then copy and paste the info into a new gadget in your layout setting. That is also how you het widgets, or pictures on the side or thing like that, just a gadget.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Nancy! Adding the background was so fun and easy! This is great!
ReplyDelete