Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's a............ baby!!!


Here he or she is!! Our fuzzy little bundle of joy. Baby #5 is on its way to the Roberts family and we are all SO excited! If you look closely (and perhaps use a little imagination) you can see a tiny head on the left of the picture, and little arms and legs on the right. This was at my first appointment, about 3 weeks ago, and I was about 10 weeks along. My OB/GYN has been so great-- he says he'll do ultrasounds frequently to put our minds at ease after having two previous miscarriages. What a blessing to see the heartbeat and the baby moving around!! We are so grateful for our future new little one!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that ultrasound looks great. I would have expected "it" to still look like a little bean or something, but that looks like a baby! Yeah! We are excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I am so excited for you!! can't believe our little ones are going to be that close in age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is one of the best ultra sound pictures I have ever seen. I can totally see baby Roberts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I have been so out of touch with you (didn't know about the miscarriages) but glad I am caught up again (I just read your older posts on blog). I sure miss your sweet family but it sounds like your lives are so full and everything sounds great where you live closer to family and all. Blythe's loss but definitely your gain! Congratualtions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your rainbow baby! I am so happy for you and your family. Super Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete